Multi Wash News
Keep up to date with all the latest news at Multi Wash Systems.
Multi Wash Systems ("we" or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (as amended) (the “Acts”), the data controller is Jerry O’Mara of Sampsons Court, Castlecomer Road, Ballinakill, Co. Laois, Ireland.
1. Information collected
We may collect the following data about you:
1.1.1 You may give us information about you by filling in details on pages or forms on our Website, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you place an order on our Website and when you report a problem with our Website. This information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, billing address and delivery address and product selection.
1.1.2 With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- a) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- b) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
2. Uses made of the information
2.1 We use information held about you in the following ways.
2.1.1 We may use information you give us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us.
2.1.2 We will use information we collect about you
- a) to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- b) to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
3. Disclosure of your information
3.1 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- a) if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- b) if Multi Wash Systems or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
3.2 Disclosure or transfer under clause 3.1(a) or clause 3.1(b) above will not alter your rights in respect of the use that can be made of personal data by the successor or acquiring third party.
3.3 Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website which you transmit at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will apply procedures and use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Your rights
4.1 You have the right to request a copy of your data currently held by us. You may also have the right to rectify, block or erase your personal data to the extent that it is inaccurate. Subject to applicable law, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data as soon as practicable. There may be a charge for such a request (which will not be higher than an amount permitted by applicable law, currently €6.35). We may also request proof of identification to verify your access request. Any queries in relation to personal data should be sent in writing to: Multi Wash Systems, Castlecomer Road, Ballinakill, Co. Laois.
4.2 If your personal data held by us is inaccurate, you should inform us in writing and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant personal data as requested by you and notify you within 40 days of such request that the relevant action has been taken. All such requests should be addressed to: Multi Wash Systems, Castlecomer Road, Ballinakill, Co. Laois.